Friday, October 17, 2008

We Made it Back to Pennsylvania

We're home from our grand adventure. What a great time we had. I still haven't settled down and today looks no more promising. Brad is back to work today. I go back tomorrow. Here are a few photos until I can tell you more about our trip

The saguaros along I-17 north of Phoenix. They quickly dissappear from the landscape when the altitude reaches 4000 feet:A photo from Monument Valley. I think I saw John Wayne out here:Doc McNeal and Elta Begay examining an old Navajo rug brought to the Navajo-Churro Sheep Association's Annual General Meeting in Monticello, Utah:Brad took this photo of Barbara and me at Canyon de Chelly. Brad spent his week watching over 2 chattering women. He was most attentive and accomodating. I think he was ready to get home: Salt River Canyon area on our way back to Phoenix. This trip through Apache lands was new territory for us. The roadway drops 2000 feet in 5 miles through a scenic series of switchbacks:

No comments:

Post a Comment