Monday, July 14, 2008

Our July 6 Picnic at Mom's and Dad's


Mom and Dad had a great picnic for us Sunday afternoon after July 4. All the kids and their spouses, grand-kids and spouses and great-grand kids were present and accounted for. Joycee was able to join us and the Moores did, too. The weather was great but the fellowship and food were even better. I'm not going to post any of those pictures here, you can click on the "slideshow" to the right that will allow you to see them on "flickr." Here's a lovely sunset we had one evening recently.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I usually read your new comments for Life on Guitner Road at work eveyone seems to enjoy seeing all the pictures this one was a favorite today. I always enjoy reading your new post I have one question are you in 1958 or 2008. --not that I remember 1958 but I think things were a little slower and people enjoys the life a little more back then. Your writing just seems to be so relaxing and you take such joy in everything you do Keep up the wonderful work.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete