Monday, October 21, 2013

A Day on the Guitner Road - Friday, October 18

I had my camera in hand throughout the lovely day Friday:
Golden sunrise shining on the October woods. 

Sheep grazing/browsing in the morning sunlight.

Hubby's new truck.

Coleus still blooming bright by the Adirondack chairs.

Self sowing Lady in Red salvia.

Gorgeous dogwood berries.

New Beautyberry .



What can I say? She likes playing in the water.

Seashell cosmos.

Moss between the flagstones.

It's all locally grown.

Future applesauce.

Sheep and donkey at sunset.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, just GORGEOUS! I love the fall colours, everything is so muted after summer's bright flowers. And the light this time of year? Just beautiful! I've taken many sunset photos this fall.

    My impatiens finally died a quick death two nights ago - we've had an unseasonably warm fall, and that was our first night of frost! Unbelievable, since we can count on frost around Labour Day.

    Enjoy the weather - it looks like things are finally cooling down, but I think we've got a lot of sun in store for us yet!

    ReplyDelete